Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

    

                Here is a list of New Year Resolutions. This list never ends! Please put them into correct order. FOR YOU, YOURSELF...

- Enjoy life
- Quit smoking
- Say no to junk food
- Workout and exercise
- Take a trip
- Be more independent
- Save Money
- Concentrate more on studies


THIS IS MY WISH TO YOU ALL FOR 2011:

         When you're lonely, I wish you Love! When you're down, I wish you Joy! When you're troubled, I wish you Peace! When things seem empty, I wish you Hope! Have a Happy New Year!

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR WISHES FOR ME....COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!! THANKS...

Just three little words...
'PLEASE REMEMBER ME' whenever you listen to this New Year Song!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully,this year brings happiness and you and your family are healthy.I wish for you this year with plenty of fortune :))))

    ReplyDelete